Tuesday 22 November 2011

Come to iPUG - I bet there is an App for you!

If you are loving your iPad then you need to come to the iPUG (iPad Users Group) every 3rd Tuesday of the Month in H404. I guarantee you will go away with "Something you did not know yesterday!" Everyone shares new apps they are using and there were a ton shared today that I learned about. So here they are:

To Use with Students:
Confer - Seems like a powerful tool that could be used as a tool to make quick observations of students and document. Can be downloaded to a spreadsheet and used to help keep track of student progress.

For travel:
Kayak HD - I love using Kayak for getting cheap flights and hotels. Why not do it on my ipad!!
Trip It - Helps to organize all your travel plans and keep it all in one place. This is something I could have used for my past travels.

Others:
Discover Wikipedia - A new way to explore Wikipedia
Feedly - RSS Reader - I need to explore and keep up with my gurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment