Thursday 19 January 2012

Movie to Watch this Weekend

I regularly listen to the podcast from NPR called Fresh Air. I subscribe to this because there are a wide variety of talks to listen to as I workout in the morning. Terry Gross is the host and I think ask some really thoughtful questions of the people she is interviewing. From the interviews in this program I get ideas of new movies to watch and books to read. You should check it out.

 Recently I could not access the latest on my Iphone so I went to an older talk from Nov. 18. It can be found here http://www.npr.org/2011/11/18/142458703/in-beginners-a-gay-man-comes-out-late-in-life
It was an interview with the Filmaker Mike Mills and him talking about his movie Beginners. I am going to rent this movie this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment